The Liebert MP2-130P is a 2U MicroPod Maintenance Bypass for the following Liebert products: Liebert PSI and Liebert GXT 3000VA, 120V UPS.
Liebert MicroPOD allows manual UPS bypass, powering the connected load with utility power during UPS maintenance or replacement to ensure continuous operation of critical computer equipment. The unit has two modes of operation, UPS mode (UPS available) and utility mode (maintenance bypass). The rackmount unit can support any brand of UPS, 3kVA or smaller. 50 or 60 Hz.
NOTE: Brackets for rack mounting included.
The MicroPOD plugs into the utility and UPS, and the UPS is plugged into the MicroPOD. All protected devices are connected to the MicroPOD, allowing maintenance bypass for the UPS.
Liebert MP2-130P Features:
- Plug-and-play connectability for both input and output.
- Rotary switch and indicators make the unit simple to operate.
- Compatible with any brand of UPS system.
- Higher Availability
- Provides utility power to attached equipment when switched to maintenance bypass mode.
- Allows UPS maintenance or replacement of the UPS without discontinuing power to critical equipment.
- Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership
- Assures system uptime during maintenance activities.
- Easy to install — the UPS and utility power are both connected to the Liebert MicroPOD with the supplied cords.
- Affordable method of providing bypass.
- Two-year, no-hassle replacement warranty eliminates the cost of replacement during the warranty period.
- Ideally Suited For:
- Any brand of UPS, 3kVA or smaller
Liebert MP2-130P Specifications:
|Plug to Utility ||L5-30P |
|Receptacle to UPS Input ||L5-30R |
|Plug to UPS Output ||L5-30P |
|MicroPOD Output Receptacles ||(4) 5-15R, (2) L5-20R |
|Certification ||UL Listed |