- Efficiency: The Eaton 5P provides industry leading efficiency of up to 99 percent.
- UPS management: By integrating Eatonís free Intelligent Power Software Suite, you can monitor and manage the power devices on your network.
- Energy metering: Eaton 5P meters energy consumption at the UPS level.
- LCD display: Eatonís next-generation LCD offers a graphical interface which provides all critical UPS information in a single screen view.
- More power: The 5P protects more devices by providing 20 percent more wattage compared to traditional UPSs.
- Battery life: Eatonís exclusive ABM technology increases battery service life by 50 percent.
- EnergyStar: Eaton 5P 2200, 3000 VA tower and 2U rackmount models are EnergyStar qualified. EnergyStar helps consumers save money and protect the environment through energy efficient products and practices.
Eaton Series 5 UPSs are most effective against five power problems: power failures, power sags, power surges, under-voltage and over-voltage. They also offer a degree of protection against other power problems. Some of the damages you risk by not using a Series 5 UPS include premature hardware failure, data loss and corruption, data errors, keyboard lockup, storage loss and system lockup. Series 5 UPSs are recommended for everything from small network systems to enterprise networking environments.
|Server Rack Cable Management|
Cable Management Rings, Rackmount Cable Organizers, Cable Ties, Patch Panels, Cat5 Patch Cables, Fiber Optic Cables, Power Cords