Please note, the Tripp Lite SRCOOL18K has been discontinued. To discuss alternative options, please contact your Server Racks Online sales representative.
Tripplite SRCOOL18K pumps 18,000 BTU of cold air into server rooms and other IT environments. Ideal for cooling a 850 sq. ft. room, an overheated rack enclosure, or an equipment hot spot inside or outside a rack enclosure.
- Provides 18,000 BTU (5.275 kW) of cooling capacity
- Also filters and dehumidifies air
- Plugs into a standard 208/240V 20A AC outlet
- Restarts automatically after power failure
- Can be operated remotely (requires SRCOOLNET, sold separately)
- SRCOOL18K SmartRack 18,000 BTU 208/240V Portable Air Conditioning Unit
- (2) Gray exhaust ducts
- Black cooling duct
- (2) Exhaust duct adapters
- (2) Adjustable exhaust panels
- (4) Self-tapping screws
- Cooling duct adapter
- Louvered vent insert (preinstalled)
- (2) Drainage plugs (preinstalled)
- Owner's Manual
The SRCOOL18K SmartRack 18,000 BTU 208V/240V Portable Air Conditioning Unit pumps 18,000 BTU of cooling power into your IT environment to prevent shutdowns, malfunctions and failures caused by overheating or fluctuating temperatures. Part of the SRCOOL line, this compact, portable unit is perfect for server rooms and other IT environments with heat-sensitive equipment in areas that facility air conditioning can't reach.
The self-contained SRCOOL18K is capable of cooling a small room up to 850 square feet using its louvered vent. A built-in evaporator expels the condensed water through the directional exhaust duct, eliminating the need for a drain tube, drain pan or water collection tank.
You can also use the included flexible tube to aim the cold air precisely where it's needed most, such as an overheated rack enclosure or an equipment hot spot. The SRCOOL18K also dehumidifies and filters the air, providing better air quality that can enhance equipment performance with little power consumption.
Designed for quick, simple installation, the SRCOOL18K rolls into place on durable built-in casters and plugs into a standard 208/240V 20A outlet. It's programmed to restart automatically after power failures, and you can set the built-in timer for unattended shutdown and startup.
By installing the optional SRCOOLNET remote management accessory (sold separately), you can also monitor temperatures, receive alerts, review logs and control settings from anywhere via SNMP, web browser, SSH or telnet.
- Provides 18,000 BTU/h (5.275 kW) of cooling capacity in a portable chassis
- Prevents equipment shutdowns, malfunctions and failures caused by overheating and temperature fluctuations
- Also filters and dehumidifies the air to enhance equipment performance
- Uses environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant, which complies with worldwide standards
- Can cool a small room up to 850 sq. ft.
- Included 71-inch tube aims cold air where itís needed, such as an overheated rack enclosure or equipment hot spot
- Built-in evaporator expels condensed water through exhaust tubeóno floor drain or water collection tank needed
- Supports unattended shutdown and startup, including automatic restarts after power failures
- Intuitive top-panel controls with an informative digital display and diagnostic LEDs
- System-lock function disables all other buttons to prevent accidental input
- Optional SRCOOLNET remote management accessory (sold separately) allows remote monitoring of temperatures, alerts, logs and control settings from any location via SNMP, web browser, SSH or telnet
Easy to Install
- Rolls into place on built-in casters
- A NEMA L6-20P plug connects to standard 208/240V 20A AC outlet
- Includes window/drop-ceiling kit for extracting heat
- No external condenser, refrigerant piping or professional maintenance required
Tripplite SRCOOL18K Specifications
|Nominal Input Voltage||208V, 240V AC|
|Electrical Consumption||1985 Watts Max|
|Input Connection Type||NEMA L6-20P|
|Input Cord Length (ft.)||6.56 ft.|
|User Interface, Alerts & Controls|
|Front Panel LEDs||Touch sensitive control panel with multiple LEDs and numerical temperature readout|
|Cooling Capacity||18,000 BTU / 5.275 kW|
|Dehumidifier||47.3 L / hour|
|Refrigerant||R410a (Environmentally friendly, Non ozone depleting)|
|Refrigerant Amount||36.68 oz.|
|Air Flow||Evaporator = 1077 CFM / Condenser = 1088 CFM|
|Amp Draw Nominal||10.5A|
|Sound Level (Noise)||59dB|
|Air Supply Tube Length||71 inches|
|Air Exhaust Tube Length||118 inches|
|Air Exhaust Tube Diameter||5.16 inches|
|Certifications & Warranty|
|Certifications||Tested to UL484; CSA, RoHS|
|Warranty||1-year limited warranty|