The Vertiv Liebert PSI5 uninterruptible power supply (UPS) is designed to protect and extend the life of your electronic devices in school, home and office. This 1100VA UPS offers cost-effective protection from downtime and damage caused by power outages, brownouts, sags, surges or noise interference. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) extends battery life. Voltage regulation is from 83 to 159 VAC without using the battery.
For more information see:
- Reliable power protection for servers, routers, security systems and other networking equipment used in retail stores, healthcare facilities, government offices, bank branches and other distributed IT applications.
- Advanced pure sine wave output, the Vertiv Liebert PSI5 UPS compensates for power fluctuations, protects against equipment damage, and prevents data loss during a power disturbance.
- Easy Monitoring allows you to monitor output overload, low-battery, or replace-battery warnings with its LCD display capable of 90 degree rotation for easy to read data.
- Excellent 2-year advanced replacement no hassle warranty with optional extensions for up to 5 years.
The PSI5-1100RT120 UPS includes automatic voltage regulation (AVR) technology, which protects against utility voltage fluctuation, extends battery life by maximizing time on utility power, and provides premium protection from power disturbances. In battery mode, the PSI5 series delivers pure sine wave output to protect sensitive servers and networking equipment. With less than a 6 millisecond transfer time the PSI5-1100RT120 provides exceptional response time for an outage.
Liebert PSI5-1100RT120 Key Benefits:
- POWER PROTECTION: The 1KVA UPS has AVR to correct power disturbances, outages, and inconsistencies.
- LCD DISPLAY: Monitor run time, load capacity, battery status and input/output voltage and frequency in rack or tower configurations.
- LOW TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP: Fewer/no battery replacements over the life of the UPS.
- 2-YEAR ADVANCED REPLACEMENT WARRANTY: Vertiv backs this UPS with a 2-year advanced replacement warranty including battery.
- MORE USABLE POWER: This single phase line interactive UPS has 0.9 output power factor.
- PROGRAMMABLE OUTLETS: Get 6 total outlets with 3 programmable outlets to prioritize critical loads.
- REMOTE MANAGEMENT CAPABILITY: Add the IntelliSlot Unity Card (IS-UNITY-SNMP) to remotely monitor devices.
The PSI5-1100RT120 Package Includes:
- PSI5-1100RT120 UPS
- USB Type A to USB Type B cable 1.8 meter (6ft) in length
- Printed quick start guide with safety instructions
- Safety and regulatory statements
- Mounting Hardware
- Floor stands for vertical orientation
|Mechanical || |
|Width ||17.2in. (438 mm.) |
|Depth ||16.1 in. (410 mm.) |
|Height ||3.5 in. (88 mm.) |
|Weight ||29.5 lbs. (12.9 kg.) |
|Environmental || |
|Operating Temperature, ˘XF (˘XC) ||32 to 104 (0 to 40) |
|Storage Temperature, ˘XF (˘XC) ||5 to 120 (-15 to 50) |
|Operating / Storage Relative Humidity ||20%-90%, non-condensing |
|Power || |
|Capacity VA/W ||1100 / 1350 |
|Nominal Voltage Setting ||120VAC Default; 100/110/115/125VAC User Selectable |
|Frequency Range ||55~65Hz (57~63Hz Battery to Normal Comeback) |
|Surge Protection ||ANSI C62.41, Category A, Level 3 1372J |
|Input Plug ||NEMA 5-15, 10ft (3m) Attached cord |
|Battery || |
|Battery Waveform ||Pure Sine Wave |
|Transfer Time ||4 - 6ms Typical |
|Battery Run Time* || |
|Full Load ||4.5 minutes |
|Half Load ||13.5 minutes |
|Audible Noise ||<45 dB |
|Outlets || |
|Non-Programmable Receptacles ||(3) NEMA 5-15R |
|Programmable Receptacles || (3) NEMA 5-15R |
|EMI Classification ||FCC Part 15, Class B |
|Agency || |
|Safety ||UL 1778, c-UL-us Listed |
|Network Surge ||UL 497 B |
|Transportation ||Transportation ISTA Procedure 1A Certification |
|Warranty ||2 year standard warranty || |
* Battery run time may vary depending on load
Get informative runtime data for various load levels with Vertiv Runtime tool athttps://www.vertiv.com/en-us/support/tools-applications...
Find support for your Liebert PSI5-1100RT120 at https://www.vertiv.com/en-us/support...