Please note, the Eaton Network Card-MS (NETWORK-MS) has been discontinued. To discuss alternative options, please contact your Server Racks Online sales representative.
The Eaton Network Card-MS (NETWORK-MS) allows an Eaton UPS to directly connect to the Ethernet network and the Internet, supporting real-time monitoring and control of UPSs across the network via a standard Web browser, SNMP-compliant network management system or power management software. View our how to video for information on installation and a capability overview.
- Provides versatile support through IPv6, HTTP, SNMP (v3), SMTP, Telnet, SSL and SSH compatibility
- Enables remote management of a UPS or rebooting of protected devices over SNMP/Web
- Facilitates customizable actions including automatic shutdown in the event of an extended power failure with Intelligent Power Protector
- Enables data and event logging
- Allows you to receive email/SMS notification of alerts
- Delivers measurement of humidity and temperature with the optional Environmental Monitoring Probe (EMP001)
UPS Compatibility: Eaton 5P, Eaton 5PX, Eaton 9130, Eaton 9PX, Eaton Evolution, Eaton EX, Eaton93E