Liebert GXT4-6000RTL630 UPS is one of the most advanced battery backup solutions available on the market. Double conversion eliminates all power quality issues without any fluctuation in voltage, while automatic and manual power bypass assure continuity of power to critical loads during system maintenance or in case of internal fault. Intelligent monitoring, reporting, communication, and controllable outlet groups make remote and local power management easy. Up to six external battery cabinets can be added for extended run time and an ECO mode option allows improved energy efficiency. Mounting is flexible with rack rails and tower supports included.
Power Rating - 4800W / 6000VA
Output AC - L6-30P, 10ft cord (208VAC)
Input AC - (2) L6-20R & (2) L6-30R (208VAC)
*Power Output Distribution (POD) boxes available with different input / output options for hardwired GXT4 UPS's.
GXT4 UPS Family
GXT4 5-10 kVA Brochure (PDF)
Battery Runtimes (PDF)
Power Assurance Warranty Brochure (PDF)
The Liebert GXT4-6000RTL630 UPS is a on-line double conversion power source, meaning all power quality issues such as noise, frequency, over and under voltage, that most UPS systems struggle with are eliminated. Power is always being conditioned to the connected devices so voltage will always remain constant without any drop. With manual and automatic bypass, if the UPS fails, power will transfer back to utility without any dipto protect against adverse conditions.
- Two Controllable Outlet Groups - Can be programmed for load shedding and sequential restart if the UPS is in overload or when selected backup time remains.
- Rotatable Display Panel-The color LCD display panel rotates 90° to make the readout easy to see in rack or tower installations.
- Automatic Frequency Sensing
- Mounting Flexibility - Rack rails and tower supports included.
- Intelligent Communications - DCIM and BMS ready.
- Replaceable Hot Swappable Batteries - Easy to replace batteries to protect your investment by extending the product life. 3-7 minutes of battery backup time at full load.
- Intelligent Battery Management - Automatic and manual self-diagnostic battery testing, efficient three-stage charging technique and comprehensive discharging protection that all extend battery life.
- Power-Factor Correction with Advance Early Warning of UPS Status - Corrects for Frequency, prevents noise, harmonics and distortions, without switching to battery - resulting in longer battery life.
- Input Circuit Breaker, Lightning and Overload Surge Protection, with Emergency Power Off.
- No-hassle 2-year warranty with advanced UPS replacement including paid shipping both ways. Also available with Power Assurance Coverage package.
Low Total Cost Of Ownership:
- High Output Power Factor - Liebert GXT4 rated output power factor up to 0.9 matches switch-mode power supplies, providing more efficient utilization of the UPS.
- ECO Mode - Connected equipment can be powered through the bypass while the inverter remains idle, reducing electricity consumption.
- Wide Input Voltage Window - Prolongs battery life by allowing the UPS to maximize the use of utility power before transferring to battery when input voltage exceeds specified limits.
- Intelligent Fan Operation - Automatically changes rotation speed depending on system requirements to decrease power consumption and noise.
Liebert GXT4-6000RTL630 UPS Specifications:
|Weight, lb (kg)||132.2 (60)|
|Nominal Operating Frequency||50 or 60Hz (Factory Default, 60)|
|Factory Default VAC||208VAC|
|Input Frequency w/o Battery Operation||40 - 70 Hz|
|Input Power Connection||L6-30P Plug (on PD-L630 power distribution box)|
|Power Rating||4200 W / 6 kVA|
|Factory Default VAC||208VAC|
|105% to 130%||1 Minute|
|131% to 150%||10 seconds|
|151% to 200%||1 second|
|>200% (impact load)||At least 5 cycles|
|Operating Temp, °F (°C)||32 to 104 (0 to 40)|
|Operating Temp, °F (°C)||5 to 122 (-15 to 50)|
|Audible Noise||Less than 55dBA at 3.2ft. (1m) rear; less than 50dBA at 3.2ft. (1m) front and sides|
|Operating Elevation||Up to 10,000 ft. (3000m) at 77°F (25°C) without derating|
|Relative Humidity||0% to 95%, non-condensing|
|Safety||UL 1778, c-UL Listed|
|RFI/EMI||FCC Class A|
|Transportation||ISTA Procedure 1E|
|ENERGY STAR qualifed||YES|
|Internal Battery Specifications|
|Dimensions, W x D x H, Unit in (mm)||7.2 x 15.4 x 4.4 (184 x 390 x 113)|
|Weight, Unit lb (kg)||45.4 (20.6)|
|Type||Valve-regulated, non-spillable, flame retardant, lead acid|
|Kit Quantity x Battery Quantity x V x Rating||2 x 10 x 12V x 5.0AH|
|Recharge Time||3 hours to 90% capacity after full discharge into 100% load|
|External Battery Specifications|
|Dimensions, W x D x H, Unit (with bezel) in. (mm)||16.9 x 22.6 x 6.8 (430 x 574 x 173)|
|Weight, Unit lb (kg)||143.3 (65)|
|Type||Valve-regulated, non-spillable, lead acid|
|Kit Quantity x Battery Quantity x Rating||2 x 10 x 12V x 9.0 AH|
|Environmental||Operating Temp, Storage Temp, Operating Elevation, and Relative Humidity: Same as UPS|
|Liebert MPH2 Managed Rack PDUs|
Managed Rack PDU, comprehensive monitoring and control capabilities up to the outlet level, built in environmental monitoring.