|The APC ACF002 is a Rack Air Distribution Unit 2U 208/230V 50/60HZ which is designed for power dense racks and low pressure areas. |
Includes: Rack Mounting brackets, User Manual
APC ACF002 Features:
- Promotes Proper Airflow- Helps to maintain proper rack temperatures within the enclosure by promoting top to bottom airflow movement.
- Improves air circulation
- Dual fans- Provides fault tolerance in the event of a fan failure.
- Minimizes Air Mixing- Delivers cool, conditioned air directly from the raised floor to the inlet of the IT equipment.
- Air Filtration- Removes dirt and other particulates from the intake air for cleaner supply air.
- Fan control switches- Users can turn one or both fans on and off depending on the heat load.
- Mounting rails- Adjustable depth allows the unit to fit APC NetShelter enclosures or other 19" EIA-310-D enclosures.
- Fan guards- A safety measure that provides protection from the fan opening by covering the inlet.
- Dual A-B Power Inputs- Draws power from the UPS for power protection with dual feeds for redundancy.
- Air Flow: 420 CFM
- Amp Draw Nominal: 1A
- Nominal Input Voltage: 208V,230V
- Input Power: 230 Watts
- Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Rack Height: 2U
- Input Connections: C-13, IEC-320 C14
- Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 70.00 dBA
- Net Weight: 41.00 lbs. (18.64 kg.)
- Color: Black
- Regulatory Approvals: CE,UL Recognized