Rittal has redefined the standard in network and server enclosures with its TS IT modular system, featuring tool-less, snap-in assembly technology to boost operating efficiency while lowering costs. Itís easy to deploy, provides a safe environment for servers and other components, can be easily reconfigured and offers an optimum price/performance ratio. The TS IT System has established a new standard in functionality and efficiency, encompassing virtually all the requirements placed on network and server enclosures through its simple, tool-less design.
- High load capacity and variable interior installation - Load capacity of up to 1,500 kg and tool-free adjustment of the 19" EIA mounting levels.
- Tool-free installation - System accessory mounting using new, time-saving snap-in technology (available for component shelves, cable conduits, etc.)
- Intelligent cable management - Multi-functional roof for side cable entry, ensures maximum user-friendliness and free air flow for active components
- Fast side panel assembly - Divided side panel with quick-release fasteners, integral lock and internal latch
- Enhanced safety - Variants with protection category IP 55, both with and without 19" EIA interior installation