Eaton 5P 3000VA Line-Interactive RM / Tower UPS
Eaton 5P3000RT UPS:
Power Rating: 3000VA / 2700 Watts
Input Voltage: 120V, 50/60 Hz
Input Connection: L5-30P
Outlets: (6) 5-20R, (1) L5-30R
Form Factor: 2U Rackmount or Tower UPS
The Eaton 5P Line-Interactive UPS delivers reliable enterprise class backup power with impressive power efficiency - 20% more wattage compared to traditional UPSs, 50% increase in battery life, and a power rating of up to 99%. A graphical LCD Display allows viewing UPS status in a single glance. When paired with Intelligent Power Software Suite, the 5P allows you to seamlessly manage your connected equipment remotely.
Eaton 5P Rackmount UPS Brochure (PDF)
Eaton 5P Rackmount UPS Manual (PDF)
|Rack Units||2U Rackmount or Tower|
|Dimensions||3.4"H (2U) x 17.4"W x 25.4"D|
- Efficiency: The Eaton 5P provides industry leading efficiency of up to 99 percent.
- UPS management: By integrating Eatonís free Intelligent Power Software Suite, you can monitor and manage the power devices on your network.
- Energy metering: Eaton 5P meters energy consumption at the UPS level.
- LCD display: Eatonís next-generation LCD offers a graphical interface which provides all critical UPS information in a single screen view.
- More power: The 5P protects more devices by providing 20 percent more wattage compared to traditional UPSs.
- Battery life: Eatonís exclusive ABM technology increases battery service life by 50 percent.
- EnergyStar: Eaton 5P 2200, 3000 VA tower and 2U rackmount models are EnergyStar qualified. EnergyStar helps consumers save money and protect the environment through energy efficient products and practices.
Eaton Series 5 UPSs are most effective against five power problems: power failures, power sags, power surges, under-voltage and over-voltage. They also offer a degree of protection against other power problems. Some of the damages you risk by not using a Series 5 UPS include premature hardware failure, data loss and corruption, data errors, keyboard lockup, storage loss and system lockup. Series 5 UPSs are recommended for everything from small network systems to enterprise networking environments.
|Server Rack Cable Management|
Cable Management Rings, Rackmount Cable Organizers, Cable Ties, Patch Panels, Cat5 Patch Cables, Fiber Optic Cables, Power Cords