Kendall Howard 3106-3-001-27 - 27U LINIER Server Rack
The Kendall Howard LINIER Server Cabinets are packed with some of the most popular rack features at a price virtually anyone can afford. Built with 36 inches of internal depth, this LINIER server cabinet is suitable for network servers, battery backups, switching banks, and other larger network equipment. When you need a high-quality solution loaded with features at low cost, the LINIER 3100 series delivers big!
Kendall Howard 3106-3-001-27 Features:
- Front Door - Solid (locking)
- Rear Door - Vented Mesh (locking)
- Side Panels - Solid (removable, locking)
- Removable laser knockouts for fans / cable slots
- Includes preinstalled casters and levelers
- Includes two sets of adjustable cage nut rails
- 1300 lb. weight capacity (800 lbs. on casters)
- 19"¯ EIA 310-D compliant
- Made in the USA
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
|Dimensions||54.25"H x 24"W x 37.72"D|
For more information & configurations see:
Kendall Howard LINIER Series
- Available Depths: 22" to 36"¯
- Available Heights: 6U, 9U, 12U, 15U, 18U, 22U, 27U, 37U, 42U
- To suit your particular network install, numerous door configurations are available: glass, solid, vented, and convex mesh doors
Kendall Howard LINIER-Series Features:
- Easy Installation - Casters and levelers are preinstalled to allow you to easily move and load your system into the desired location. (Rack hardware not included.)
- Removable Laser Knockouts - The cabinet features laser knockouts allowing you to install fans, while removable slots provide numerous cable routing options.
- Locking, Removable Side Panels - The side panels are both removable and lockable giving you the option to create the cabinet that best suits your needs.
- Adjustable Rails - Includes two sets of adjustable, vertical rails which extend to a maximum depth of 24" for versatile mounting options.
- Secured System - Both doors are equipped with locks to help protect and secure your valuable equipment.
- Tempered Glass Doors - The locking tempered glass door allows installers to easily access and view their network equipment.
- Solid Doors - The locking solid steel door protects the equipment from unwanted viewing or access, while preventing dust and debris from settling on the equipment.
- Vented Mesh Doors - The locking perforated door promotes better air circulation within the cabinet. This vented design is especially helpful for equipment that generates a lot of heat, such as servers, UPS's, and more.
- Convex Mesh Doors - The locking convex mesh doors provide a unique curb appeal for your cabinet, while remaining a cost-efficient solution for your equipment. This design also helps promote better air circulation within the cabinet, and is especially helpful when storing equipment that generates a lot of heat.
|3U Triple Fan Kit, 3x 115 CFM|
Triple Fan Panel combines three 115 CFM fans, which together move 345 cubic feet of air per minute. Mounts horizontally into 3 RMU of space.
|1U Cable Routing Blank|
Route cables from patch panels, routers, switches, and virtually any component that requires front mounted cables. - 1U Height
|2U Cable Routing Blank|
Helps route cables from patch panels, routers, switches, and virtually any component that requires front mounted cables - 2U height
|Server Rack Cable Management|
Cable Management Rings, Rackmount Cable Organizers, Cable Ties, Patch Panels, Cat5 Patch Cables, Fiber Optic Cables, Power Cords
|27U LINIER Rail Kit - Cage Nut|
Cage Nut Rail Kit gives installers the ability to integrate additional cage nut style mounting rails into a LINIER rack.
|Server Rack & Room Monitoring|
Remote Monitor various types of camera and sensor devices, such as temperature, humidity, water, smoke, motion and door sensors.