The zLock family of locking power cords eliminates dowtime from accidental and vibration disconnects. Unlike other locking cords on the market, zLock is the only non-proprietary / universal power cord that secures both ends without requiring any proprietary mating plugs or changes to your environment. zLock is 100% compatible with your existing infrastructure - simply replace your existing power cord with zLock and enjoy your increased uptime and peace of mind.
- The only universal locking power cord available that locks both ends (patented).
- Plug and play replacement for existing power cords.
- Requires no proprietary mating plug or receptacle on either side of the connection; Truly universally compatible with the standard devices used in IT equipment and PDU’s.
- Every zLock cord is labeled with a serial barcode for easy system mapping.
- UL Listed (UL 817) and CE compliant (IEC 60320).
Please Note: Zonit now requires a Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) of 25 units for Zonit zLock cables. This can be in any combination of cables, but there must be at least 5 of each type.