Great Lakes 44U, 32"D Enhanced Series Server Rack
Great Lakes 8401E-2432 Enhanced-Series Base unit with (2) pair of powder coated 19" universal M6 rails and hardware.
Dimensions: 84.00"H x 24.00"W x 32.00"D
Rack Spaces: 44U 19" EIA 310-D Compliant
Weight Capacity: 1500 lbs. on levelers, bolted to floor, or on heavy duty casters
- Fully welded steel construction, #16 gauge steel
- Universal M6 cage nut rails, #12 gauge steel
- Rack mounting hardware included
- Rails are infinitely adjustable, front to rear, max rail spacing is cabinet depth minus 2"
- Rails have RMU markings
- TRC Rails (True Rail Count): certifies the number of U spaces are true and all accessible within the door opening
- (3) 10/32 x 1.5" copper plated grounding studs (one in top, two in bottom)
- Field reversible door hinges (no additional hardware required)
- UL Listed: UL60950-1 Standard for IT & Communications Equipment, Cabinet Enclosures and Rack Systems
|Server Rack Cable Management|
Cable Management Rings, Rackmount Cable Organizers, Cable Ties, Patch Panels, Cat5 Patch Cables, Fiber Optic Cables, Power Cords
|Zonit zLock Dual-side Locking Power Cables|
Eliminate accidental and vibration power cable disconnects with a dual-sided locking zLock cable. zLock is the only universal locking power cord available that locks both ends.
|Server Rack Cable Ladders|
See full selection of overhead Cable Runways - Ladders & Ladder Accessories, Bends & Radii, Junctions & Splicing, Supports & Mounting brackets.