For more information see:
Eaton Environmental Rack Monitor (ERM) continuously monitors environmental conditions at the rack level, providing an extra level of security for critical assets. This compact, full-featured unit can monitor conditions in high density data centers, laboratories, hospitals, warehouses, libraries, museums and any other indoor location where the environment must be maintained within acceptable levels.
- Measure ambient temperature and humidity at the rack level
- Monitor temperature and humidity at 2 locations in a rack and the status of up to 4 additional input contact sensor devices.
- Display real-time and historical status of all sensors via the intranet or Internet.
- Stay informed of alarms via email.
- Act before problems affect sensitive equipment.
- Aggregate real-time information from up to 100 ERMs in a single web page.
|103005775||Environmental Rack Monitor, NEMA 5-20, 120V 2-pin power input|
|103005912||Environmental Rack Monitor, C13/C14, 100-250V, 3-pin power input|
ERM Replacement Power Supplies
|103005783||Power Supply, NEMA 5-20, 120V|
|103005895||Power Supply, C13/C14 adapter cable, 100-250V|
Eaton ERM Specifications
|CPU||16-bit micro control|
|Memory||2 Mb Static RAM|
2 Mb Flash ROM
|Serial Communication||Two asynchronous serial ports|
|LAN Chip||Auto-Sense 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet controller|
|Network Connection||10/100 TX RJ-45 jack connector|
|Network Protocol||SNMP over UDP/IP|
HTTP over TCP/IP
ARP, TFTP, and ICMP
|Operating Temperature||0–40°C (32–104°F)|
|Operating Humidity||10–80%, noncondensing|
|Power Input||12V DC unregulated|
|Power Consumption||3.0 Watts Maximum|
|Size (L x W x H)||5.3” x 3.4” x 1.1" (13.4 cm x 8.6 cm x 2.7 cm)|
|Weight||170 g (6 oz)|
|EMC Statements||Class B: FCC Part 15, ICES-003, CE|