The AisleLok Under Rack Gap Panel is Designed to seal a variety of openings below the rack on new and existing raised server racks, and will block bypass airflow / maximize cooling system efficiency of the data center.
Based on measurements at multiple data centers, on average 60% of valuable conditioned air is not reaching the air intake of IT equipment. This lost air, known as bypass airflow, contributes to IT equipment hot spots, cooling unit inefficiencies, and increasing infrastructure costs. AisleLok products specifically address bypass airflow and its detrimental effects on data center cooling.
- Two designs which feature longer, durable sealing panels (27.5" and 31.5") which are customizable to seal a variety of gaps under the server rack
- Rigid PVC support frame, with a double sided adhesive, provides a permanent and non-particulating attachment to the rack. Tool-less application - simply “peel and stick”. The softer, flexible sealing material easily forms under the rack and can be customized as needed
- Eliminates re-circulation inside the cabinet and “hot spots” at equipment intakes due to re-circulation
- Under Rack Panel seals more effectively than a comparable brush without sagging
- Increases existing cooling unit capacity