Chatsworth Rack: 9' 2-Post Relay Rack (55053-708)
The Chatsworth Standard 2-Post Relay Rack is designed for value conscious, high volume customers, while still offering the quality and service that sets CPI racks apart from the competition. The 7'H x 19"W UL listed standard equipment rack is an Underwriters Laboratory listed 22Y9 communications circuit accessory designed specifically for use in telecommunications equipment installations where codes require UL Listed equipment racks.
For decades, the Chatsworth Standard 2-Post Relay Rack have set industry standards. Priced competitively, the Standard Equipment Rack represents the best value in racks today.
- Self-supporting racks in three heights. High- strength 6061-T6 aluminum construction. Supplied with two top angles for additional strength
- 5/8"-5/8"-1/2" alternating hole pattern offers greater mounting flexibility and is fully compatible with conventional EIA 1 1/4"-1/2" alternating hole patterns
- Six web channel holes per side enable multiple racks to be mounted together side by side
- High strength roll-formed threaded mounting holes
- Includes 50 pilot point #12-24 mounting screws with combination Phillips & Straight heads to reduce cross-threading and installation time
- White, Black, Gray or Clear grained finish provides attractive appearance and protection against aluminum oxidation corrosion
- Ships unassembled. Individually packaged, with assembly and installation instructions included.
- Weight capacity of 750 lb (evenly distributed)
|Dimensions||20.31" W x 108" H x 15" D|
|Universal Wire Minder|
Wire Minder has a generous 1.5" by 3" clearance to manage even the largest cables and is made from .090” Steel to assure strength and durability.
|1U Cable Routing Blank|
Route cables from patch panels, routers, switches, and virtually any component that requires front mounted cables. - 1U Height