Tate Raised Floor Systems (PDF)
|DirectAire 24" System Performance Criteria||Static Loads||Rolling Loads (lbs)||Impact||Airflow|
|Panel Type||Under-Structure||System Weight (lbs/ft2)||Design Loads (lbs)||Safety Factor||Ultimate Load (lbs)||10 Passes||10,000 Passes||Load (lbs)||@ 0.1"H2O (CFM)||Capture Index|
|DirectAire Al||Bolted Stringer||13||2500||Min > 2||<5000||2000||2000||200||2594||93%|
1. System Design Load is based on permanent set ? 0.010" and is verified by loading panels in accordance with the CISCA concentrated load method but with panels installed on actual understructure instead of steel blocks. (Testing on blocks does not represent performance of an actual installation.) Ultimate, Rolling, and Impact Load tests are performed using CISCA Test Procedures.
2. Safety Factor is Ultimate Load divided by Design Load.
The elimination of bypass air saves operating expenses in existing facilities and reduces capital expenditures on cooling equipment in new facilities. DirectAire's superior load performance is ideal for retrofit and new construction, easily integrating into your existing raised floor system.
Improve Data Center Financial Performance
Directional airflow panels maximize the financial performance of any new or existing data center. The precise delivery of air provides many financial benefits for new and existing facilities.
- Reduces bypass airflow by over 40% allowing new facilities to reduce the number of CRAH units.
- Retrofits can set CRAH units with fixed speed fans to standby mode or adjust variable fan drives to operate at a lower static pressure, saving up to 40% in annual fan energy.
- 93% Capture Index eliminates the need for costly aisle containment systems
- Improves overall cooling capacity allowing for the addition of IT equipment without capital investments on infrastructure.
Easily Cool High Density Racks
DirectAire features a 68% open area, capable of delivering 2,600 CFM at .1" H2O static pressure. Each vertical vane has an angle of deflection at the top to direct the airflow towards the server rack to achieve a 93% Capture Index rate, compared to typical airflow panels which only deliver 30-50% directly to the rack. This improvement enables DirectAire® to efficiently cool up to 25kW per rack
Airflow Performance Information
|Pressure (in. H2O)||CFM (w/oDamper)||kW/Rack (93% CI)|
*Cooling capacities were calculated using the following formula:(CFM x Capture Index %) / 126(CFM needed to cool 1kW @ 25ºF ?T)= kW per rack.
- 24" Bolted Stringer
- 48" Bolted Stringer
AIRFLOW CONTROL OPTIONS
- SmartAire MZ
- PowerAire Quad
- Single-zone Opposed Blade Damper
- Multi-zone Opposed Blade Damper