Kendall Howard 27U Vented Server Cabinet 38"D, 19" EIA (3110-3-001-27)
This 27U Standard 19" Server Cabinet is designed to provide maximum ventilation, having two fully vented doors. The front door has a sleek convex shape to make it look sharp while the rear door offers complete ventilation. Each rack comes with 2 sets vertical rails adjustable in 1 inch increments, lockable/removable side panels, casters and levelers. The top of the cabinet has the ability in install up to four 4 inch fans and include removable cable slots to easily install all of your network communication lines.
- 2 Sets of adjustable mounting rails (adjusting in 1 inch increments)
- Removable/lockable side panels
- Cage nut style mounting rails
- Top and bottom removable cable slots
- Vented front door/Vented Rear door
- Maximum Weight Capacity 1300 pounds
|Mechanical || |
|Height ||55 in. (140 cm.) |
|Width ||23.5 in. (59.7 cm.) |
|Depth ||37.75 in. (95.89 cm.) |
|Maximum Mounting Depth ||36 in. (91 cm.) |
|Rail Width ||19 in. EIA Compliant |
|Dimensions||55"H x 23.5"W x 37.75"D|
For more information & configurations see:
Kendall Howard Liner Series
- Available Depths: 22" to 36"ť
- Available Heights: 6U, 9U, 12U, 15U, 18U, 22U, 27U, 37U, 42U
- To suit your particular network install, numerous door configurations are available: glass, solid, vented, and convex doors
Kendall Howard LINER-Series Features:
- Easy Installation - Casters and levelers are preinstalled to allow you to easily move and load your system into the desired location. (Rack hardware not included.)
- Removable Laser Knockouts - The cabinet features laser knockouts allowing you to install fans, while removable slots provide numerous cable routing options.
- Locking, Removable Side Panels - The side panels are both removable and lockable giving you the option to create the cabinet that best suits your needs.
- Adjustable Rails - Includes two sets of adjustable, vertical rails which extend to a maximum depth of 24" for versatile mounting options.
- Secured System - Both doors are equipped with locks to help protect and secure your valuable equipment.
- Tempered Glass Doors - The locking tempered glass door allows installers to easily access and view their network equipment.
- Solid Doors - The locking solid steel door protects the equipment from unwanted viewing or access, while preventing dust and debris from settling on the equipment.
- Vented Doors - The locking perforated door promotes better air circulation within the cabinet. This vented design is especially helpful for equipment that generates a lot of heat, such as servers, UPS's, and more.
- Convex Doors - The locking convex doors provide a unique curb appeal for your cabinet, while remaining a cost-efficient solution for your equipment. This design also helps promote better air circulation within the cabinet, and is especially helpful when storing equipment that generates a lot of heat.