Dust & Water Resistant Server Racks - NEMA 12 Server Enclosures
What is a NEMA 12 Rated Server Cabinet?
NEMA 12 enclosures are constructed for indoor use and provide a degree of protection to internal equipment against circulating dust, falling dirt, lint, and fibers. Additionally, NEMA 12 server cabinets provide some water resistance and protect server equipment from water infiltration due to dripping and light splashing. NEMA 12 enclosures are also used to provide a degree of protection to server room personnel from access to hazardous equipment. No server cabinet is 100% dust proof, no enclosure completely water proof, but NEMA 12 server racks by Great Lakes can go a long way to protecting your vital IT equipment.
These Dust Resistant / Water Resistant Racks, are 19? EIA 310-D compliant and should fit most rackmount equipment.
Water - Dust Resistant Server Rack Standard Features
- NEMA-12 Compliant to be Dust & Water Resistant
- 19" EIA 310-D Compliant
- Heavy Duty 14 and 16 Gauge Steel Construction
- 12 Gauge Mounting Rails
- Cable access knockouts
- Removable gland plates to install optional accessories
- Fan Assembly w/NEMA-12 Filter Option (sold separately)
- All SRO shelving options available
- Durable powder coat finish
- RoHS compliant